Annual Maintenance Agreements
To ensure the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and to protect the manufacturer’s warranty, manufacturers suggest that equipment be serviced twice annually. By creating our tiered Agreement Program, B.M.C./Clower Heating and Air can customize an Agreement to accommodate humidifiers, air cleaners and damper systems. Agreements offer the customer preferred scheduling over non-agreement customers, Spring and Fall Maintenances, 10% the cost of parts, and a discounted price on duct cleaning and IAQ products and test through our sister company Home Healthy Air Solutions.
All Agreements can be written to include humidifiers, air cleaners and damper systems. Both Agreements offer the customer preferred scheduling over non-agreement customers, Spring and Fall Maintenances, 10% the cost of parts, and a discounted price on duct cleaning and IAQ products and test through our sister company Home Healthy Air Solutions.
- 2 Annual Inspections-Spring and Fall (unless noted above)
- Half Price Diagnose Charges- Agreement Customer $49.00 (Normally $98.00)
- Preferred Scheduling over Non-Agreement Customers
- Guaranteed Service within 24 Hours (excludes weekends and Holidays)
- Same Day Service if called in by Noon Monday through Friday
- 10% off cost of parts and labor (when accounting is current)
- 5% off cost of any future installations, including I.A.Q products**Maintenance agreements DO NOT include the cost of parts or filters.
**All maintenance agreements are contingent on the age and condition of the existing equipment as well as approval from B.M.C/Clower Heating and Air Conditioning. Maintenance agreements do not include the cost of any repairs or parts needed found before being placed on agreement. All existing refrigerant leaks, duct issues, required repairs, or any pre-existing conditions will be evaluated and will need repair before agreement is valid. All recommendations will be recorded and proposed.
**We do not service window units, convector units, radiant floor heat piping or stand-alone radiant floor heating systems.