An energy-efficient heating system helps you stay warm and cozy when it’s freezing outside without stressing your finances. Whether you’re shopping for a new heating installation or need your current heater repaired, rest assured the service technicians at B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning have the training, knowledge and experience to perform the project to a high standard of excellence. Founded in 1999, we have decades of experience installing, repairing and maintaining all types of heating systems.
Heating Installation and Maintenance in Silver Spring, MD
Whether you’re building a new house or need to replace your existing heater, you want to be sure to invest in a heating installation that will be the right system for your unique comfort needs. Our technicians will consider various factors when helping you select a heater for your house, including air quality, temperature regulation, energy costs and environmental concerns. Thanks to the great relationships we’ve fostered with some of the best brands in the industry, we offer an exclusive range of furnaces, heat pumps and boilers. We also provide maintenance and customer support after heating installations.
Heating Repair and Replacement in Silver Spring, MD
Maximizing your heating system’s efficiency and longevity requires repairing it when necessary and maintaining it regularly. Minor issues can become major problems quickly, escalating from a simple heating repair to a complex heater replacement. We service all brands of heating equipment and guarantee high-quality workmanship.
Calculate the Return On Your Investment
To compare the return on your investment, use this equation:
Return on Investment (in years) =
Extra Cost ($)
Annual Savings ($/year)
If your current furnace is 75% efficient and your current heating bill is $100 per month or $1,200 per year, a new furnace installation with 90% efficiency could lower your bill to $1,000 per year, saving you $200. If the new furnace installation is $1,000, you'd realize your return on investment in five years ($1,000/$200 = five years). If energy costs continue to rise, you'd realize your return on investment even sooner.
Tips to Help You Save On Your Heating Bill
With energy costs steadily rising, maximizing the return on your heating system is critical. Here are five tips to help you save on your heating bill during the winter:
- Raise your thermostat by a few degrees. You likely won’t notice a difference in how comfortable your house feels, but your heating bills will be lower.
- Use window coverings wisely. Open your curtains and blinds during the day to let the sun warm your home. Close them at night to keep the warmth inside.
- Check for air leaks. Walk around your house with a lit candle, holding it near doors, windows, fixtures and outlets. If the flame flickers, there’s an air leak. Seal it.
- Conserve and reuse. When taking a shower or cooking, keep the doors open so the warmth from the rooms can slowly spread to other areas of your house.
- Protect your investment. Make sure your heating system operates efficiently by changing the filters every 30-90 days and scheduling routine maintenance.
Contact B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule heating services in Bethesda, Chesapeake Beach, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Owings, Silver Spring, MD, or NW Washington, DC. We achieve 100% customer satisfaction by going above and beyond.