Maintaining your heating and air conditioning systems is critical to keeping them in pristine condition for as long as possible. When you hire an HVAC company for preventive maintenance, you want to feel confident they know how to work with all the exterior and interior components with ease. The service technicians at B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning have a wealth of HVAC knowledge and experience.
Annual HVAC Maintenance Agreements
To ensure your HVAC system operates efficiently and you keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid, manufacturers suggest you have your equipment serviced twice yearly. Ideally, your air conditioner should receive maintenance in the spring and your heater should receive it in the fall. B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning can create a custom annual HVAC maintenance agreement for your climate control systems. Here’s what’s included when you invest in our custom annual HVAC maintenance agreement:
- Two annual inspections scheduled in the spring and fall.
- 50% discount on diagnostic charges (pay $49 instead of $98).
- Enjoy preferred scheduling over non-agreement customers.
- Receive guaranteed service within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Receive same-day service if you call us before noon Monday to Friday.
- 10% discount on the cost of parts and labor when accounting is current.
- 5% discount on the cost of future HVAC installations, including IAQ products.
Annual HVAC Maintenance Agreement Terms and Conditions
Our annual HVAC maintenance agreements don’t include the cost of parts or filters. They’re contingent on the existing equipment’s age and condition and approval from B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning. We will evaluate and repair any pre-existing conditions, including refrigerant leaks, before the annual HVAC maintenance agreement is valid. We will record and propose all our recommendations. Please note we don’t service window or convector units, radiant floor heat piping or stand-alone radiant floor heating systems. We’re happy to answer questions you have about our HVAC agreements.
HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Here are some of the tasks we perform during HVAC maintenance:
- Visually inspect the evaporator coil, burners and flame, filters, flue and ductwork.
- Take amp draws from the blower motor and inducer motor as necessary.
- Test the capacitor readings.
- Check the temperature rise and splits.
- Test all safeties for proper operation.
- Clear the drain line as necessary.
- Check the refrigerant pressures as necessary.
To schedule HVAC maintenance in Bethesda, Chesapeake Beach, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Owings, Silver Spring, MD, or NW Washington, DC, contact B.M.C. Clower Heating & Air Conditioning today.